CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008


















So I am trying to be good and do regular posts but i have come to realize that i live such a simple life that if i did do that, they would be the most boring blogs in the world!!!! Not that I am complaining, I live in a farming town where there is not even a stop light so not to much goes on here...I have also found myself very schedule oriented and I hate going off of that! I spend my days working out at the crack of dawn, scrambling around getting the babies ready for day care.. which Taylor calls friend days and then off to work till dinner...and that is about it! Except for Thursdays when me and Rob have it off and we usually go to st. George and hit up Costco..I love that store! But I would like to add that I am having a heck of a time getting my 2 1/2 year old potty trained..yes i wrote 2 1/2.... any suggestions?????


















5 comments:

Mari Burgess said...

Good luck with that. I will help you with your blog as soon as I get back into town from California, we'll be gone a week...love you

Mandy said...

finally a post! you look so cute in your cleaning picure. if only i looked like that when i cleaned. haha
dont worry to much about potty training. some kids take longer to become ready and some kids have it down at 18 months. derek is still in diapers and at first i was stressing thinking i had to get it done but he just isnt ready so im not pushing him. we will try again in a few months. good luck with taylor!

Lorna said...

Hi Erica! You look so great and congrats on your new little one! I'm glad you are well!!! With Kayla and the potty training, she was the same age and I really felt like she was ready. Some aren't though. The first day and a half were terrible with lots of accidents, but after that it only took about 5 days until there were no accidents ever. I would just put her in panties (with a plastic cover)and when she wet them, she had to keep wearing them (just for about 20 minutes). I would put her on the potty literally every 30 minutes or even more. At first she would sit on the potty forever and then pee her panties when she got off! Finally it sunk in. Good luck and keep us updated!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I have been meaning to write you forever. I am the worst friend. I am so sorry I didn't let you know I was not going to Vegas. We just decided to save the money that would of cost us for my flight. Because we are going to Panama next month. I should of called you. I really do want to see you sometime. I need to just drive down to Panaca or something. I love ya. Keep up your blogging. Your girls are so cute.

KABSorensen said...

Oh my gosh how are you! I didn't know that you were a blogger. I am so glad to see you are doing well. You look great and very cute kids. (ashlee)